Cell & Gene Therapy
Gene therapy is currently only being tested for diseases that have no other cures. In future, this technique may allow doctors to treat a disorder by inserting a gene into a patient’s cells instead of using drugs or surgery. Cells, tissue, or even individual, when germ-line cell treatment ends up noticeably accessible adjusted by gene therapy are thought to be transgenic or hereditarily changed. Quality treatment could in the end focus on the redress of hereditary deserts, take out harmful cells, anticipate cardiovascular infections, square neurological issue, and even take out irresistible pathogens.
- Track 1-1 Therapeutic Gene Modulation
- Track 2-2 In- vivo & Ex- vivo Gene Transfer
- Track 3-3 Gene Therapy Risks
- Track 4-4 Cell Therapy Products
- Track 5-5 Germ Line Cell Therapy
- Track 6-6 Cellular Therapy Applications