Medical Implants & Prosthetics
Medical implants are devices or tissues that are implanted inside or on the surface of the body to restore damaged parts. These also include prosthetics which means artificial body parts. Implants are made from tissues, bones and skin. Some implants are fabricated using metals and alloys.This implants can be incorporated permanently or may be removed after certain time. Surgical implants have some risks like allergy, swelling or other immunological problems.more research have been carried out to reduce the risk.
- Track 1-1 Sensory and Neurological Implants
- Track 2-2 Cardiovascular Implants
- Track 3-3 Orthopedic Implants
- Track 4-4 Electrical Implants
- Track 5-5 Contraception Implants