Regenerative medicine is the process towards making living, useful tissues to repair or supplant tissue or organ work lost because of age, infection, harm or intrinsic imperfections. It incorporates the infusion of undifferentiated cells or ancestor cells the enlistment of recovery by organically dynamic particles, and transplantation of in vitro developed organs and tissues. The tools used to realize these outcomes are tissue engineering, cellular therapies, and medical devices and artificial organs. It offers the potential to impact a wide spectrum of healthcare issues, from diabetes tocardiovascular disease.
- Track 1-1 Organ Regeneration
- Track 2-2 Cellular Therapies
- Track 3-3 Periodontal Surgery
- Track 4-4 Decellularization Techniques in Stem cells
- Track 5-5 Artificial Organ - Advanced Developments