Tissue Engineering is a scientific field centred on the improvement of Tissue and organ substitutes by controlling natural, biophysical and additional biomechanical parameters . It includes the utilization of a Scaffold for the arrangement of new viable tissue for a medicinal reason. These frameworks empower the In-vitro investigation of human physiology and physiopathology, while giving an arrangement of biomedical instruments with potential materialness in toxicology, medicinal gadgets, tissue substitution, repair and Regenerative Medicine. Generally tissue designing is nearly connected with applications that repair or supplant parts of or entire tissues that requires certain mechanical and basic properties for appropriate working in Tissue Science.
- Track 1-1 Regenerative medicine therapies
- Track 2-2 Modular Tissue Engineering
- Track 3-3 Tissue Remodeling
- Track 4-4 Scaffold Design
- Track 5-5 Cell Sheet Technologies
- Track 6-6 Mechanobiology
- Track 7-7 Role of Embryology