Tissue Repair and Regeneration
Regeneration is the Survival of any living life form fundamentally relying upon its capacity to repair and recover harmed tissues or potential organs amid its lifetime following damage, illness, or maturing. Different creature models from spineless creatures to vertebrates have been utilized to research the sub-atomic and Tissue science cell systems of wound Healing and tissue recovery. This will shape the system for recognizing novel clinical medicines that will enhance the mending andregenerative limit of people. The Regeneration process involves Cell Proliferation where most of the neurological disorders occurred accidentally has a scope of recovery by replacement or repair of intervertebral discs repair, spinal fusion and plenty of more advancements.
- Track 1-1 Tissue Biomarkers
- Track 2-2 Cellular & Molecular mechanisms
- Track 3-3 Translational Diagnostics
- Track 4-4 Connective Tissue Deposition
- Track 5-5 Advancements in Biomedical & Tissue Engineering Techniques