Biomaterials is a matter, surface or construct that interacts with biological systems. This Biomaterials can be obtained from nature or synthesized in the laboratory.Medical devices made of biomaterials are often used to change or increase a natural function. Biomaterials have reformed the territories like bioengineering and tissue designing for the advancement of novel methodologies to battle perilous infections. Now-a-days Biomaterials play a major role as the drug delivery vehicles for pharmaceuticals and biomolecules.
- Track 1-1 Materials Science
- Track 2-2 Natural Biomaterials
- Track 3-3 Synthetic Biomaterials
- Track 4-4 Surface-Modified Biomaterials
- Track 5-5 Patterned Biomaterials
- Track 6-6 Biomimetic Materials