Regenerative medicine is a wide field that involves tissue engineering but also consolidates research on self-healing. Regenerative medicine field is to re-establish the structure and function of damaged tissues and organs that have been damaged during the disease or injury.The terms “Tissue Engineering”and “Regenerative Medicine”have became mostly interchangeable,as the field desires to focus on cure for complex, often chronic diseases.
- Track 1-1 Stem Cells
- Track 2-2 Molecular Biology
- Track 3-3 Regeneration by Instrument
- Track 4-4 Regeneration with Materials
- Track 5-5 Regeneration by 3D Printing
- Track 6-6 Regeneration with Drugs