Soft Tissue Implants
Soft tissue implants evolves engineering with the execution of an embedded device relies on both the materials utilized and the design of the implant. This prerequisite of in-vivo perception speaks to one of the significant issues in the choice of fitting materials for use in the human body. Despite the fact that one may have a perfect material and design, the real execution likewise significantly relies upon the expertise of the specialists and the earlier state of patients. The clinical application of different grafts depends on the amount of tissue required, the indication and the personal preference of the treating surgeon. One of the main challenges is to volumetrically evaluate and analyse the efficacy and stability of soft tissue auto grafts and their substitutes.
- Track 1-1 Fetal Tissue Implants
- Track 2-2 Soft Tissue Augmentation
- Track 3-3 Composite Graft Replacement
- Track 4-4 Cardiovascular Replacement Surgery
- Track 5-5 Imaging techniques in Tissue Transplants